The Examiner Handbook provides the essential knowledge and tools required to plan and conduct Lifesaving Society examinations. All active Lifesaving Society examiners need the Examiner Handbook and it is the required text for candidates on Lifesaving Society Examiner courses.
The Examiner Handbook:
- Defines examiners' job and explores their professional responsibilities.
- Provides guidance on planning and conducting fair and efficient examinations.
- Provides information on relevant policies and administrative process and procedures.
- Provides direction regarding use of award guides in planning and executing the examination.
- Provides direction on the "before, during, and after" an examination.
- Provides guidance on "apprentices and apprenticeship" for the aspiring examiner candidate as well as the Examiner Mentor responsible for apprentices.
January 2019 edition: 66 pages, coil bound and 3-hole punched for binder compatibility.
Price:CAD $35.00 /each
Retail price:CAD $35.00