The Trainer Manual is the Lifesaving Society Trainer's technical reference and companion to leadership award guides which, collectively, provide Trainers with the knowledge and tools to effectively plan and deliver the certifications in the Lifesaving Society leadership system.
All active Lifesaving Society Trainers need this manual, and it is a required text for candidates on Lifesaving Society Trainer courses.
The Trainer Manual:
- Defines the Trainers' job and explores their professional responsibilities.
- Provides supporting information for the 13 areas of competency underlying the leadership curriculum standards.
- Provides guidance on evaluating leadership candidates.
- Provides direction on "apprentices and apprenticeship" for the aspiring Trainer candidate as well as the Trainer of record responsible for apprentices.
- Includes Trainer Tips, Case Studies and Discussion Scenarios.
- January 2019 edition.
- 86 Pages, coil bound and 3-hole drilled for binder compatibility.
Price:CAD $35.00 /each
Retail price:CAD $35.00