- First of its kind. Search and rescue product.
- Advanced underwater scanner that uses the latest in ultrasound and artificial intelligence technology to identify human bodies underwater.
- Handheld device that is durable and portable, enabling a rescuer to use the device in many different scenarios and/or environments.
- Designed for ‘grab and go’ usage, meaning, it is a tool that is deployable for immediate use.
- A tool to assist with rescue/recovery missions, but is not intended to be a replacement for other contributions, towards search efforts.
- Suitable for any response unit, that may find itself in a water rescue/recovery scenario.
- Floats, bright in colour and designed with a multipurpose handle to attach lanyards and other accessories - making this tool suitable, for all aquatic environments.
- Scanning range of up to 50m.
- Has an ambient light sensor that gauges and illuminates the display screen automatically.
- Unit contents: Includes a wireless charging system, with a battery that on full charge, will allow for 6-8 hours of operable time.
- Size: 30 x 20 x 10 cm.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Waterproof: Up to a depth of 5 metres.
NANUK 920 Protective Case:
This medium 920 NANUK case offers the AquaEye added protection with its padded dividers. The case comes with the patented Powerclaw latch and lightweight design, that makes transportation simple and easy.
- Lime Green colour (Easy to see).
- AquaEye logo on the front of the case.
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 15.0″ x 10.5 x 6.2″.
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 16.7" x 13.4" x 6.8".
- Soft grip foldable handle.
- Impact resistant, crushproof and dustproof.
- Meets airline carry-on regulations.
- High performance gasket.
- Foam liners.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Price:CAD $5,594.40 /each
Retail price:CAD $5,594.40