- The Ontario Program Guide is the repository of the "rules" within which Affiliate Members, Instructors, Examiners, Coaches and Trainers offer Lifesaving Society programs. The Program Guide is an essential component of every aquatic programmer's reference library. The updated 2021 edition makes it easier than ever to quickly find the information required to deliver Lifesaving Society training programs.
- The Program Guide is an essential component of every aquatic programmer's reference library.
- The 2021 edition identifies certifications that can be delivered virtually and includes updated: policies and definitions; Bronze medals award descriptions (to reflect the revised program); prerequisites (e.g., 15 years old for National Lifeguard and Lifesaving and Swim instructors, other-agency first aid awards acceptance).
- The ever popular "Prerequisites At-a-Glance" is still located on the inside back cover. This edition is 122 pages and three-hole drilled for binder compatibility.
- Sections 1 to 4 – provide details concerning Affiliate obligations and responsibilities and the services available from the Society; an overview of the Society's programs and services; policies affecting program delivery and member behaviour; and the administrative aspects of running the Society's programs.
- Sections 5 to 11 – provide the specific information needed to organize and run the Society's Swim to Survive, Swim for Life, Lifesaving and Lifeguarding, First Aid, Lifesaving Sport, Aquatic Safety Management and Leadership programs.
- Sections 12 to 13 – provide information about how to participate in, or initiate, Water Smart public education activities or events to raise funds to support the Society's drowning prevention mission.
Package Quantity :
Price:CAD $11.25 /each
Retail price:CAD $11.25