K2006 Complete High (For Pool & Spa's)
- With an FAS-DPD titration you can read free and combined chlorine directly, without subtraction; measure these levels as low as 0.2 ppm and as high as 20 ppm; and eliminate color-matching pinks. Using FAS-DPD to monitor bromine is similarly advantageous.
- The latest trend in sanitizer testing at commercial aquatics facilities by both operators and health inspectors has been to the FAS-DPD titration.
- Calculations of treatment dosages are more accurate—no under or overdosing.
- Levels of sanitizer that would be off-scale on a color comparator are easy to determine by counting drops (up to 20 ppm chlorine or 40 ppm bromine, when using the higher drop equivalency provided).
- The distinct change in the treated water sample from a color (pink) to no color is easy for everyone to see.
Price:CAD $281.59 /each
Retail price:CAD $281.59